The future of the technical education will be a far more challenging one than what it is today, so as we chart the course and teaching methodology of GRD for the new era of the India entering a highly dynamic global competition, we must fuse the fusion, GRD calls on the abundant creative energies of the country. Our under graduate and post graduate program in Pharmacy drew on the extraordinary faculty and the best industry professional to work with students to become leaders of tomorrow. We are building relationship with the world of the business and mentors of the Pharmaceutical.
We believe that the GRD and its student’s best interest are endowed in its interaction with their world. Mirroring the cultural diversity of the world, GRD has emerged as a highly contemporary, ethnically diverse and globally focused major learning center in Uttarakhand.
Credentials/ Achievements of Director.
- Having 30 years of teaching & research experience in the field of pharmacy.
- Member of All India Board of Pharmaceutical Education by AICTE 2016-19.
- Published more than 25 papers in national & international.
- Member center for excellence in pharmacy (CEP-UTU Dehradun).
- In recognition to the contribution of pharmacy department received best employer award on the occasion of annual college fest 2017 by Chairman Sardar Raja Singh GRD Trust.
- Life member for various organization APTI,ISP, & IPA.
- Guided 15 candidates at M.Pharm level for their thesis.
Prof. & Director
Dept. of Pharmacy
GRD (PG) IMT Dehradun, (UK)