- 10+2 with English as one of the subject and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as optional subjects individually.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to the above Examination .
- Obtained Minimum 45% (40% in case of Reserved Category ) in the above subjects taken together .
Provided that Student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2018 of the year of admission to the course .
B.Pharm. (Lateral Entry )
Passed D. Pharm. course from any institution approved by the PCI under section 12 of Pharmacy Act, with at least 45% Marks (40% in case of Reserved Category ). Admission is made through counselling conducted by UTU on the basis of Rank obtained in UTU Entrance Examination .
All seats are filled through Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun. Out of the total intake, 50% seats are reserved for students under Uttarakhand State quota and 35% seats are open to students from all over India under all India quota. Counselling for 85% seats are conducted Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). The remaining 15% seats are filled by the management. This 15% seats allotted to management quota includes 5% seats for NRI. The 5% NRI seats are offered to those students who have passed the qualifying examination with PCM/PCB from examination bodies situated outside India and certified as equitant to class XII standard by the Association of India Universities.