B.Sc.(Biotechnology)(Six Semesters/Three Years Degree Course) Under CBCS System
A candidate has to select three subjects from the following subjects as core course (C.C.) having 6 credit for each subject.
A candidate has to choose one of the following combinations :
1.Biotechnology, Chemistry, Botany (BtCB)*
2.Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology (BtBZ)
3.Biotechnology, Chemistry, Zoology (BtCZ)
Eligibility and Admission procedure
- Admission will be made directly by the college on the basis of marks obtained In 10+2 (PCB).As Per University Norms
- You can fill the online registration form available on the website .
- On the date of scheduled joining time the student shall report at the venue on time, wherein briefing of the institute, rules and regulations etc shall be given to the students. The students should carry the following documents along with the following certificates in original for verification:
- 8 passport size photographs
- TC & Migration Certificate
- Character certificate from the last school attended
- 10th class marks sheet & pass certificate
- 12th class marks sheet & pass certificate
- Two sets of photocopies of all the above documents
- Copies of extracurricular / sports or any other major achievement done on basis of which additional consideration is being made.